• As a Oracle Functional Consultant, you will be working on both offshore and onsite client projects which will involve Oracle implementations, Roll-out, Upgrades, Custom modifications, Product Development or Support.
• You will be interacting with client to understand their business processes and map them to the Oracle Products suite.
• You should be able to identify gaps in the solution and design solutions to bridge these gaps.
• You will be responsible for successful implementation of the solution at the customer site. You could be involved in customer presentation sessions, System testing, Business Object testing as well as supporting the customer through User Acceptance Testing.
Overall experience of 7-10 Years in Fusion (SCM) or Oracle Applications 11i/R12 (SCM) implementations
• Basic Modules knowledge: Procurement, Inventory & Order Management.
• Desired Modules knowledge: Advance Procurement and/or Discrete Manufacturing.
• Hands on implementation experience on Oracle Supply Chain.
• Should be ready to