Job Description:Responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the company. Marketing Sales Officer should be familiar with analysis and market research.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/ College Degree in Business Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable in Business, Marketing, Target Market Analysis, product knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience, courteous, basic computer skills, Microsoft office, creativity, database skills.
- Very good in presentation skills, persistent and flexible.
- Must be analytical, keen on details, with good communication skills and work ethics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills .
- Proactive and willing to learn .
- Must be a trustworthy person.
- Can work independently and has initiative.
- Must be a multitasking person.
- Fresh graduates with good scholastic records are welcome.
- Contributes in information, ideas and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Helps to detail, design and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Demonstrate time management skills so that projects are completed as proposed on time.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Creates plans for gaining customers and retaining them.
- Analyzes and creates plan for engaging target market.
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling.
- Make sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period.
- Maintain hard copies and electronic filing systems.
- Performed other duties assigned.
- Research and analyse market conditions and opportunities.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you