Status : Permanent Place of Assignment : Policy Formulation, Project Evaluation and Monitoring Service Annual Salary : PhP 1,156,356.00
Education : Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job Experience : Three (3) years of supervisory experience Training : None required Eligibility : Career Service Executive Eligibility (CSEE) / Career Executive Service (CSE)
Under the overall guidance of the Deputy Executive Director, the Director IV shall be primarily responsible for planning, directing, supervising, and coordinating the work of the Service to ensure that its functions and responsibilities are properly carried out;
assume the supervisory functions of higher level supervisor in his / her absence; and does other related work from time to time.
The Director IV shall perform the following :
1. Oversee the operations of the Service and exercise supervision and control over a group of professionals responsible for the following :
a. Formulating and proposing policy procedures and guidelines to enhance the development, appraisal, and evaluation of PPP projects and contracts.
b. Developing and reviewing model PPP agreements and other PPP contractual templates.
c. Monitoring compliance with PPP contracts by public and private parties.
d. Initiating, recommending, and advocating reforms to PPP policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines.
e. Evaluating all PPP projects needed to be approved by the Investment Coordination Committee Cabinet Committee (ICC-CC) and thereafter by the NEDA Board.
2. Plan and initiate the preparation of, and approve the annual work and financial plan of the Service defining the activities it shall undertake for the year and the Service annual budget proposal in support of said plan;
3. Adopt and implement policies, standards, rules and regulations governing the operations and personnel of the Service, and see to their effective enforcement therein;
4. Provide such guidelines as may be necessary to the Division Chiefs on the approach or substantive aspects of work assignments and on the distribution / delineation of their respective responsibilities / assignments as well as on areas where cooperative efforts among all concerned shall be necessary or required;
5. Review and approve completed staff work recommended / submitted by the Division Chiefs;
6. Inform staff members of general policies and new developments affecting operations and personnel of the Service;
7. Coordinate, whenever necessary, with other Service Directors of with higher officials of PPP Center and other government agencies in the performance of the functions / responsibilities of the Service to facilitate its work;
8. Represent the official position of the Service within PPP Center on all matters pertaining to its functions;
9. Initiate, adopt, and implement measures for management improvement within the Service;
10. Plan and implement an overall career and performance development programs for the personnel of the Service;
11. Direct all staff assistance to PPP Center officials and internal organizational units in its functional areas;
12. Delegate authority for performance of any function of the Service to the Division Chief;
13. Serve as Officer-in-Charge when designated, in the absence of the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Directors; and
14. Perform other assignments as may be given by the Deputy Executive Director and Executive Director.