I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Organize and coordinate the conduct of the annual strategic and business planning cycle
2. Ensure full and proper documentation and communication of the strategic and annual business plan using the Balance Scorecard Strategy Map and Dashboard
3. Coordinate, in collaboration with all departments, the preparation and consolidation of the annual financial budget : P&L, Operating Expenses, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet
4. Preparation and reporting of monthly Balance Scorecard Strategy Map and Dashboard updates
5. Preparation and reporting of monthly financial results analysis in collaboration with Accounting and other departments
6. Researching and reporting about macro environmental, industry and market trends and anlaysis of potential implications to the business
7. Managing and coordinating the design and use of the business intelligence system reports (e.g. SAP BOBJ) in relation to strategy implementation monitoring & control and in collaboration with IT and other departments
8. Project management as may be assigned on need basis
II. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES 1. Knowledge : Strategic Management, Balanced Scorecard, Financial Planning & Analysis, Scenario Planning, Latest Macro, Industry and Market Trends2.
Skills : Advanced Learning Skills, Excellent Communication and Presentation skills, Strong Leadership, Strong teamworking skills, Strong Critical thinking, Advanced Analytical, Advanced Financial Analysis skills, Strong Strategic Thinking, Advanced Planning skills, Excellent Facilitation skills, Good Networking, Strong Insighting skill, Basic Marketing Research skil3.
3. Attitude : Open-minded, team-oriented, positive outlook, results-oriented, passion for excellence in business planning and implementation monitoring and control, assertive and confident when engaging department heads and senior leaders in the organization III. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS