Job Description Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.3 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-
winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company.
So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day?
Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
1. Vendor interaction for loading, scheduling and other planning executions
2. Product load balancing across qualified facilities that includes resources availability
3. WIP Management, expedites, cycle time and other key performance metrics for vendors
4. Interaction with cross functional groups like Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Capacity and Engineering team for modeling and logic issues
5. Conduct weekly conference calls with vendors to discuss issues and resolutions and factory visits
Minimum Qualifications 1. Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
2. With 1-3 years experience in Production Planning or similar field in Electronics Manufacturing
3. Solid problem solving skills, analytical thinking and decision making
4. Very good in oral and written communication
Percentage of Travel 25% - 50% Relocation Assistance Available No Visa Sponsorship Available Yes