4. Conduct orientation of new employees and processing of on-boarding requirements
6. Provide administrative support by maintaining employee database and 201 file, formatting procedures and other agency relating documentation related to human resources, assisting recruitment, interview scheduling, application processing, benefit enrollment / termination processing of rank & file and supervisory employees
8. Perform other functions or tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
1. A BS Nursing graduate / health practitioner, and duly passed the examination given by PRC
2. Computer literate, preferably MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and relevant database system
3. With good communication skills both verbal and written, and attention to detail
4. Preferably resides in Laguna, Batangas, Cavite