Job Summary and Responsibilities Act as an extension of kitchen managers to communicate food consistency & quality. Daily check of all Mis-
en-place to ensure freshness & quality standard. Assign and follow up tasks as dictated by business volumes. Promote and ensure proper health and safety at all time.
Strive to maintain & improve all food preparations & presentations Job Requirements
1. At least 2 years of Chef de Partie experience in a 5 star hotel
2. Have a strong working knowledge of western and other Asian Cuisine
3. Strong understanding of HACCP
4. Proven track record of cost control including food, equipments, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
5. Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership
Back Connect with us