ANNOUNCEMENT-EXTENSION OF HIRING
Date of Posting : May 05, 2017
Date of Posting Removal : May 19, 2017
DSWD Field Office XII has vacant position under Kapit-Bisig Laban sa Kahirapan Comprehensive and Integrated Delivery of Social Services (KALAHI-CIDSS)-PAMANA Program.
Deputy Area Coordinator (5)
Salary Grade : 17 / 13
Status of Employment : Memorandum of Agreement
Job Location : KC-PAMANA AREAS
Preferred Qualifications (Competency-based)
Women applicants are encourage
Training : 4 hours training on managing community-based infrastructure projects and 8 hours on community development / poverty reduction
Experience : minimum of 1 year relevant civil works experience in small scaled rural community-based infrastructure Development, preferably with 6 months in foreign assisted development projects.
Other qualifications : Preferably IP-blooded applicant following the competency-based qualifications as mentioned is an advantage.
Qualified and interested applicants may submit all the following documents to DSWD Field Office XII, Koronadal City on or before May 19, 2017 .
1. Application Letter (with specific position applying for)
2. Personal Data Sheet (CSC revised 2017, updated and with recent passport size picture attached)
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records (authenticated)
5. Photocopy of Eligibility (Board Rating, CS Eligibility)
6. Photocopy of Certificate of Trainings attended
JACKIYA A. LAO
Asst. Regional Director-Administration / PSB Vice Chairperson