There is no single type of person whom we employ at the FT; our strength is in our employees, from all different backgrounds, united by a passion for delivering compelling, smart journalism.
Visit the FT Careers site for more information on our esteemed Editorial and Technology Graduate Schemes, Benefits, Learning & Development, and Life at the FT.
In this role you'll :
1. Process billing interface from various source systems and manual invoice request.
2. Complete necessary reconciliation report for review and approval.
3. Apply write off adjustments on the correct invoice as per write off request form.
4. Perform complete setup or amendment of customer details which will be reflected on invoices as requested by the business.
5. Input correct tax set up of VAT charging in Oracle
6. Provide copies of invoices and credit notes to customers as required.
7. ˑExtract audit trail report across all systems and verify against customer accounts created or amended in
8. Participate in and perform special tasks and projects whenever needed.
You'll bring to the role :
Formal Education and / or Certification : Graduate of BS Accountancy course
Length and Type of Job Relevant Experience : One to two (1 - 2) years of experience in accounts receivables and
maintaining general ledgers.
Core Competencies :
thorough and conscientious when performing work
Customer Service Ability to work with internal and external clients, assess needs, provide information or
assistance, resolve concerns or satisfy their expectations; committed to providing quality products and services.
Builds and maintains a broad network of relationships with the aim of promoting and developing the organisation
Communication Skills Ability to convey clear and convincing oral and written communication to individuals or
groups effectively taking into account the audience and nature of the information.
Problem Solving Ability to identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound
judgement to generate and evaluate alternatives and make recommendations.