Job Description :
1. Provide First level support on all IT-related issues or requests reported to the Service Desk by end users via the following contact methods :
2. Collaborate with various IT Support Groups, Vendors and other IT resources in resolving issues raised by the end users, esp.
on issues that are not resolvable at the Service Desk level.
3. Participate in IT-related activities where involvement of the IT Service Desk is needed, i.e. IT projects, change / release deployment, etc.
Specific Job Responsibilities :
1. Manage / perform administration type of work, such as but not limited to account creation, modification, deletion; access provisioning; security management :
c. Lotus Notes
d. smartphones (e.g. android, ios devices)
f. Interactive Intelligence
g. Other business applications
2. Manage Service Requests, ensuring that TASKS associated with RITMs are handled and completed based on the requests’ SLA. This includes :
a. Review if TASK is assigned to the right support group, reassign TASK as needed
b. Review if TASK is assigned to specific assignee
c. Follow-up with queue owner / assignee on TASKS that are nearing SLA breach :
I. 50% before SLA Breach
ii. 80% before SLA Breach
iii. SLA already breached
3. Open Incident Management - follow-up on incidents or TASKS owned by or assigned to the Service Desk group, until it is confirmed to be resolved or eligible for closure based on defined follow-up process.
a. Daily Follow-up on incidents or TASKs that assigned to the Service Desk Associate (owned)
b. Assist in the daily follow-up of incidents or TASKs owned by or assigned to another Service Desk Associate who is not on duty (i.
e. on Leave, works a different shift, etc.)
4. Active role in IT Access Termination Process for resigned / inactive employees
a. Remove access for applications / tools that are managed by the Service Desk
b. Coordinate with Support Groups (via Service Now) on removal of access that are not managed by the Service Desk
c. Coordinate with non-IT Groups (via email or Lync) on removal of access that are not managed by the Service Desk
5. Active role in High Severity Handling Process as per defined Veyance process (i.e. SAP High Severity Issue Handling)
6. Help out on and / or perform Desktop Support type of work when needed (i.e. local IT is out for the day, immediate assistance is needed and local IT person is engaged on another task).
7. Actively participate on Continuous Improvement related tasks or activities such as but not limited to :
a. Create KB articles for new information or troubleshooting
b. Update or remove outdated KB articles
c. Conduct training for the Service Desk teams on assigned topics or processes
d. Communicate new information or troubleshooting steps with the rest of the Service Desk (after validation).
e. Pro-actively identify process or troubleshooting gaps, communicate gaps to the concerned individuals or groups and provide recommendation on how to address gaps.
8. Participate on :
a. Projects or other IT-related activities / initiatives as requested by the IT Service Delivery Manager, Project Managers or Application / Process Owners.
b. Other Ad-Hoc tasks that are of relevance and importance to VSource Manila, the Service Desk Team or the IT organization in general.
Critical Competencies Required
1. Technical Competencies :
iv. Office 365
v. Office 2010 Productivity Suit esp. Outlook and Lync
ix. Mobile Devices
x. Remote Connectivity / VPN
xi. PC Hardware esp. Lenovo laptops and desktop
xii. Printer and other Computer peripherals
xiii. Share Drives and Folders
iii. Interactive Intelligence
1. High Severity Issues
ii. Request Management (Service Requests)
v. Knowledge Management
2. Non-Technical Competencies
I. Language / Communication Skills use of the English language in providing service and support to end users (spoken and written)
ii. Reliability Attendance and Schedule Adherence
iii. Integrity Perform assigned tasks with or without supervision
iv. Accountability Delivering on tasks assigned when they are expected
v. Flexibility Shift Schedule and Rest Days
vi. Diversity Ability to work harmoniously with other individuals without bias on one’s nationality, gender, or age.
vii. Basic Computing Skills
viii. Interpersonal Relationships
Critical Behavioral Competencies
vii. Job-Focused Learning
viii. Organizational Understanding
ix. Planning and Organizing
x. Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking
What we offer
Allowances : Transportation, meal, telecom and deminimis
Reimbursements : medical / optical and critical transportation
Health : HMO, Group Life Insurance and Investment fund