Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Data Centres (DC) Sales Specialist is an entry level position in the Data Centres Sales job family. The primary objective of the DC Sales Specialist is to promote Dimension Data’s DC solutions and services in such a way that is accessible by different stakeholders with different levels of technical expertise.
They will use their knowledge of the specifications of Dimension Data DC products and services and the offerings from other companies in the same market and use their business acumen and experience to persuade the buyer that Dimension Data has the best combination of price, quality and service for achieving the buyer’s objective.
They will work across accounts and verticals with the aim of selling these DC solutions and services. They demonstrate Dimension Data’s capability and experience thereby creating more depth in current client accounts and identifying opportunities for new accounts.
What you'll be doing
1. Conduct a needs analysis and personalise the recommended DC solution or service in line with the client’s needs.
2. Realise revenue margin targets, exploit opportunities whilst delivering excellent client service and contribute to the presales process by creating the best DC solution and design for the client.
3. Evaluate and consider opportunities for buying potential and generate demand by assisting clients in identifying current needs and converting those needs into sales.
4. Coordinate the resources involved in the production and distribution of Dimension Data DC products and services.
5. Assisting with the generation of new business and support the sales teams with various sale initiatives.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Tell us about yourself Sign in, load your CV or simply give us your details directly from LinkedIn and we'll reach out when we have an opportunity that suits your skills and interests