Job Summary :
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President for the Professional Schools, the Head of Facilities and Physical Resources for the Ateneo Professional Schools is responsible for overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of physical plant and facilities.
Job Responsibilities : 1. Policy Implementation
1. Policy Implementation
2. Services Related to Facilities Management Office · Coordinates with the Central Facilities Management Office, Campus Safety and Mobility Office and the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Treasurer on matters pertaining to security, new construction, major improvement of buildings, ground maintenance, and acquisitions of equipment for common areas of the Professional Schools
3. Maintenance and Administrative Services · Formulates and implements guidelines, rules and policies on regular use of facilities and for special events in the Ateneo Professional Schools complex in consultation with the Vice President for the Ateneo Professional Schools.
4. Services Related to Service Providers · Implements, oversees and reviews overall compliance and policies pertaining to housekeeping staff janitorial, and landscaping for all APS facilities in coordination with the Assistant to the Vice President for Ateneo Professional Schools
5. Other Services Related to OVPPS and School units · In coordination with school units, plans, prepares and monitors building operation budgets of the Rockwell and Salcedo Campuses
6. Performs other duties as may be required by the position.
1. Holder of a Bachelor’s degree 2. Has experience on building / property management / administration 3. Has proficiency in communication using different media directed at different audiences / stakeholders 4.
Experience in project management and administration that covers people management, dealing with service providers, implementation of policies and compliance with laws and regulations 5.
With knowledge, skills and experience in the following : o Customer Service
o Project Management
o Organizing, Prioritizing Work and Coordination
o Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
o Quality Perspective
o Management of Human Resources
o Financial Management