The HR Services Operations Team Lead is responsible to manage a group of HR Administrators to respond and support HR Services queries and processes within the defined Service Level Agreement.
He / she will leverage the talent of a team of professionals and manage the day to day activities to ensure successful delivery of services to our internal clients and contributing to the long-
term development of HR Services organization. 1. Acts as supportive leader and coach to a team of professionals to help deliver high levels of service to internal clients
2. Responsible for supervising the daily activities and workload of the team, including oversight of the accuracy and timely resolution of all iing inquiries
3. Serves as an escalation point for the HRS Global Back Office and interacts with various levels and departments within the organization for problem resolution as needed
4. Trains and leads the team through issue resolution processes, including root cause analysis as well as issue and workload prioritization
5. Drives and supports the Global Back Office team to meet and exceed service level agreements (SLAs)
6. Partners with subject matter experts to find resolutions forplex inquiries
7. Responsible for the performance and professional development of the team through ongoing coaching, annual reviews and timely project status updates
8. Coordinates team meetings including agenda generation and tracking of action items for follow up
9. Identifies gaps in team’s knowledge and partners with management to deliver training to produce measurable results
10. Participates in the selection, training, coaching and development of new and existing team members
11. Performs quality checks to ensure accurate resolutions are being provided and gaps are being addressed.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Position Criteria :
Preferred Qualifications :
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day you’ll find one thing inmon.
It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’remitted to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Organization : Corporate Sector
Job Level : Team Leader / Supervisor
Schedule : Full-time
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position? : No
Does this position offer relocation? : No
Travel : No