1 - First ShiftThe Senior Data Engineer develops and operates data processing solutions to support large and complex use cases throughout the enterprise.
This position cleans, transforms, aggregates, and organizes data. The Senior Data Engineer builds robust, fault-tolerant data pipelines that collect and deliver data to distributed systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Demonstrate the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors.
2. Design and implement data ingestion techniques for real time and batch processes for structured and unstructured data sources.
3. Understand complex business requirements and create end-to-end and enterprise information architecture solutions.
4. Establish best practices and security standards for all data, including personally identifiable data.
5. Ensure solutions adhere and conform to business requirements, data integrity standards, and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
6. Design processes to determine if the data received from the upstream systems is of good quality.
7. Ability to work in an Agile project methodology. Provide recommendations on solution designs and capabilities.
Education and / or Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
Up to 5% domestic and / or international travel by car or plane may be required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions in human resources at (641) 621-8767 or at .