XAM Consulting is a digital consulting service with a team of over 60 people and growing. We have a large presence in Australia and abroad, with about 40% distributed all over the globe. We design and build digital products for our clients, which range from ASX listed companies to mid-tier thought leaders, and product start-ups.
We have 4.9 stars on Glassdoor, check us out! (https://bit.ly/3qyn10t)
We are looking for someone to join our XAM Team as a Developer (Flutter).
This role is not just about developing market-leading applications but also about helping our customers launch sophisticated new solutions to market as part of an Agile delivery team.
As a developer with flutter skills, you will be tasked with the following:
- Write high-quality code for a small to mid-sized component or feature that is modular, functional, and testable.
- Contribute to all parts of the software’s development including design, development, documentation, and testing.
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
- You have at least three years of experience using Flutter
- You understand software architectures in code and how databases and networks function
- You can communicate easily with peers, and you interpret needs and requirements
- You are a self-starter, eager to learn new technologies. You’re enthusiastic about researching opportunities to grow and improve your skillset
- You have strong problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and an aptitude to take on any task and run with it to completion
- You understand SOLID design principles and believe deeply that focusing on quality is the path to success.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Experience working in an Agile environment.
Perks and benefits:
- Transportation and mobile allowance
- Annual Book/education allowance
- Professional development plan paid days off
- Guaranteed annual salary review
- Fortnightly 1-on-1’s focusing on well-being, personal and professional growth
- Team discount subscriptions
- Bi-Annual Duvet Days
- Monthly Fitness and Well-being events
- Quarterly Team Events
If this is you, please apply, we look forward to meeting you!
Powered by JazzHR