The Sourcing Associate is responsible for providing administrative and logistical support of company-wide recruiting efforts. The Sourcing Associate assists with recruitment branding, recruitment events, applicant mining, phone screening and scheduling, and provides other support as needed.
• Conduct applicant mining, resume screening, phone interviews, and scheduling
• Test Administration
• Filing and maintenance of applicant records, trackers, and databases
• Assist on Recruitment Events and other sourcing initiatives
• Leads Generation via Social Media, Employee Referral, University Partnerships, Applicant Referral, Digital Marketing, Job Boards, Branding, etc.
• Invites applicants and ensure Show Ups
• Provide assistance to Recruitment Operations as needed
• Other tasks as mandated by the Recruitment supervisor and/or HR manager
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology, Social Science/Sociology, Marketing or equivalent
• Candidate must possess excellent English communication skills, with keen attention to detail, can work efficiently under pressure and with minimum supervision
• Must be a creative thinker and has passion for Marketing and Branding
• Candidate must have good computer navigation and Microsoft Office Excel skills
• Willing to work in BGC, Taguig if needed
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Data Privacy Notice.
Please read our Data Privacy Notice shown on this page https://ubiquity.com/privacy-notice-Philippines/ to know more on how Ubiquity handles your personal information. By continuing your application with Ubiquity, you confirm that you have read and understood our Data Privacy Notice.
Powered by JazzHR