MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Customer Service Representatives!
About the Client: DrCatalyst
DrCatalyst is a remote healthcare staffing organization that has over 250 billable staff from the Philippines. We are looking for energetic and highly fluent English speaking Customer Service Representatives to serve new and existing US Healthcare clinics as inbound and outbound operators during the business hours of our respective clients.
WORK FROM THE COMFORTS OF YOUR HOME!
The Customer Service Representative is allowed to work from home. Once the pandemic situation is better, the Customer Service Representative may be required to report in our IT Park office in Cebu.
Office Location: 8F Skyrise 4B, Cebu IT Park, W Geonzon St, Cebu City
Hours and Work from:
Eight (8) hour night shifts (PST or EST), with one (1) hour lunch, onsite
All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed, but Managers rotate to supply coverage only if billable employees are required to work.
- Monthly: 16,250 PHP or higher
- Basic Salary: 11,000 PHP to 15,000 PHP
- Allowances: 5,250 PHP for rice, laundry, food, clothing, and more
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls for assigned medical clinics
- Authorizations and/or Fax management if call volume is low
- Organize communication via emails and phone calls
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- College graduate of any course
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written (English fluency)
- Minimum of 2 years BPO or Call Center Experience
- 25 mbps home internet connection or higher
- Computer literacy (GMail, Google Sheets)
- Willingness to work in shifting schedule
- Attentiveness and Effective Listening
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and improve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking skills
- Quality focus
- Continued training on healthcare skills and business development
- Covid-19 Vaccine Access
- Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
- Free Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- Free Life insurance
- Free Accident insurance
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Gym membership
How our Hiring Process Works:
- Resume and home internet speed review.
- Initial Interview with Recruiters.
- Technical Interview with our Communications Trainer.
Powered by JazzHR