1. Understand, support, and be able to provide guidance and advice to the wider account team on Business Management functions (and any additional functions, as agreed), including :
f. Financial interlock and Financial Reporting.
2. Work with assigned Account Lead or Account Operations team members to ensure up to date and relevant documentation exists for agreed deliverables, including Service Level Agreements associated with business functions and Statements of Work.
3. Collaborate with account delivery teams and responsible leads to review processes and tools used for the collection of Volumetric Billing Data, including assessment of the quality and effectiveness of data feeds, analysis of anomalies and mismatches between the different data feeds, identification of process failures, labour effort analysis and reporting and procurement spend analysis and reporting.
4. Perform billing and invoice assurance activities, including investigations into billing errors or irregularities, with a demonstrated ability to create, modify and implement data feeds from reporting tools to secure auditable outcomes.
5. Assist the Billing team and Account team with complex billing / invoicing disputes, by being able to draw on knowledge of contractual obligations related to invoicing and forensic analysis to substantiate the billing elements and maximise client payment.
6. Generate SFDC pipeline reports and dashboards for use in weekly cadence calls and as required by the Account Manager and Account team.
7. Attend meetings as requested by the Account Manager to understand account challenges and / or suggest options for solutions.
8. Act as âsafe pair of handsâ for the Account Manager, assisting with connecting the internal eco-
system together in a way that would assist in resolving escalations and reaching out to the right process owners to take ownership of their outstanding tasks.
9. Schedule frequent meetings with stakeholders to discuss current actions & issues.
10. Manage workload through efficient use of task management tools.
Qualifications and Experience :