MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of the Sales Consultant is to generate new sales volume and achieve target revenue. This job requires strong skills in enterprise sales prospecting, pipeline management, forecasting, reporting, and closing.
This individual acts as a key major account/client acquisition expert, driving initiatives and proactive improvement across the business.
- Responsible for prospecting, cold calling, presenting, needs assessment and the ability to close business at the enterprise level
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue targets
- Responsible for managing and growing market share, identifying opportunities, maximizing revenue,
- Must build and manage sales pipeline using Sprout’s CRM
- Able to prepare tailored proposals aimed at closing complex opportunities at the C-Level
- Has strong attention to detail and able to multi-task /work on multiple and simultaneous key accounts
- Able to work autonomously and from the field and travel as needed
- Succeed in building deep client relationships throughout a company and obtain referrals
- Will help the Head of Sales with the implementation of Global Sales best practices
- Will help the Head of Sales with the documentation and implementation of sales practices, processes, and procedures
- Will review and help improve sales related documentation such as Proposals, SLA’s, Contracts, Sales Agreements, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- Proven track record of exceeding quota in software sales to large companies
- HR background is a plus
- Proven history of acquiring new business via direct sales model across enterprise technology customers
- Confident self-starter with the ability to connect technological advantages to business goals
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience at a fast growing SAAS Software Company
- The ability to succeed with limited supervision
- A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude
- Sound business judgment, integrity and commitment to excellence
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Effective communicator, exemplary presentations skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
Sprout Solutions provides equal opportunities of employment and welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.
Before we proceed with your application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
- I Intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
- I voluntarily sent my Resume/CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
- I agree to give my consent to my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with Sprout Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement and the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and its 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Powered by JazzHR