Manages, controls, organizes, supports and executes company KPI / Measurement that will satisfy Customer requirement and Management expectations.
Maintains supply & demand through accurate data entry in the system ; capacity loading analysis in coordination with Planning & Production; monitors team's KRA's.
1. Plans, organize and control activities of MPC that will support target revenue
2. Liability Claims Closure / Cancellation & Demand Drops Monitoring
3. On Time Delivery
4. Order acknowledgement within 24 hrs.
5. Abnormal cost improvements, negotiations with CSRs and Logistics to minimize projected costs
6. System Data Integrity
7. Staff Training & Development
8. Hub Planning Management
1. Supply Chain Planning
2. Kanban / Lean Manufacturing
1. BS Industrial Engineer graduate or any business course
2. Ability to work in cross-cultural team, team player, flexible.
3. At least 3-5 yrs managerial position
As part of our total rewards philosophy, we believe in offering and maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs for our employees in order to attract and retain a talented, highly engaged workforce.
Our compensation programs are focused on equitable, fair pay practices including market-based base pay, an annual pay-for-performance incentive plan, we offer a strong benefits package in each of the countries in which we operate.
Advanced Energy is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.