Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Prepares journal entries of reimbursement, depreciation, and other related
2. Makes sure that all Accounts Payable Vouchers are printed and necessary files
3. In-charge of processing payables and uploading it to accounting system for
approval of Finance Manager.
4. Prepares check payments of companyâs expenses and bank transactions.
5. In-charge of manually writing of daily transactions in mandatory BIR books of
accounts and BIR official receipts.
6. Organizes receipts sent by different departments and manages Petty Cash
7. In-charge of depositing and releasing payments to suppliers and sending them
payment confirmation via email.
8. Processes remittances of Government contributions and Withholding Tax.
9. Perform other accounting and administrative functions as may deemed
1. A Bachelor's / College Degree in Accountancy or Business administration major in
2. At least 1 year of work experience in a similar capacity / role as Accounting staff
3. Well-versed in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office
Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools
4. Excellent oral and written English communication skills
5. Knowledgeable in accounting software
6. Good knowledge of SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and BIR procedures and processes
7. Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction
and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
8. Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player,
emphatic, confident, possess good interpersonal skills, maintain strict
confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the
ability to multitask.