The Trainer will work with subject matter experts and other partners to design, develop, implement and evaluate, learning programs for every functional group within the company. This includes: Sales, Recruiting, Leadership, Operations, and Corporate. These programs will be developed and delivered in a blended format. This position will be responsible for engaging in the full instructional design and training & development cycle and will also be responsible for using and recommending technology-based tools to improve the instructional integrity of learning materials.
- Design and develop interactive and engaging materials for both classroom and alternative delivery, i.e.: web-based and informal learning
- Design courses using adult learning principles and interactive on-line learning models as appropriate
- Ensure the instructional integrity of course development projects through systematic design and clear writing of scripts, narratives, and storyboards
- Revise and update current training materials according to system and design changes
- Establish instructional design and development standards for all existing and future training materials that support continued quality, speed of delivery, and learning reinforcement
- Provide methods for front end learning needs analysis and assist in the evaluation of instructional effectiveness for course materials that are produced
- Communicate frequently and effectively with various project collaborators to ensure that goals and objectives are being met
- Utilize desktop publishing and content development software to create and print a variety of materials.
- Plan and devise the layout of media for presentation materials
- In charge of leading and spearheading Employee Engagement activities for the center
- Must be more than willing to participate and be involved in developing & rolling out of such activities, as well as creation of comms via Yammer and other medium to help promote the center
- Experience in designing sales and service-related training preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Graphic Design skills
- Ability to create simulations
- Experience with video conferencing and/or e-learning
- Ability to build on-line courseware
- Experience designing and working with extreme learning modalities (gaming, m-learning, podcasting etc.) a plus
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.