Background in Manufacturing is an advantage.
Job Description :
1. Organizeand control account and product specialists to ensure that they areappropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales target and that theycarry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
2. Generate sales for aportfolio of accounts to achieve annual sales target.
3. Identify new salesopportunities within existing portfolio of accounts and identify new potentialresellers to achieve and / or increase sales.
4. Plan and secure approval of annual marketingplan and acceptable annual sales target, monitor the performance of account andproduct specialist and take remedial action where necessary to ensure salestargets are met.
5. Monitor and controlmarketing funds provided by the principal to ensure that all activities areproperly funded to achieve set objectives.
6. Monitor the salesperformance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and developsits competitive advantage.
7. Monitor sales funnelsummary for each product submitted by product managers / product specialists.
8. Develop and implementshort and medium term sales objectives and take necessary action to ensure thatthese are achieved.
9. Maintain regular contactwith other departments to achieve approved marketing plan and sales target setfor the year.
10. Negotiate best pricedirectly with principals of product assigned to have competitive marketadvantage.
11. Supervise ProductAssistants to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meetall sales target and to ensure they carry out their responsibilities to therequired standards.