As Senior QA Automation Engineer, you'll be deeply engaged in our teams’ testing lifecycle, driving test automation efforts for our software products.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Define and establish test automation strategies and processes for the company
- Lead, implement and review the design and development of all aspects of automation testing along with the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated scripts
- Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress
- Document all automation processes and design an efficient automation framework for all web products
- Implement reusable and robust test cases and evaluate results
- Give inputs regarding the improvements of tools and environment of our existing automation framework.
- Improve the architecture of existing automation test scripts and framework.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing
- Experience in writing automated tests in NodeJS, Selenium, WebDriverIO, Cypress, Appium
- Broad and deep technical knowledge regarding automation tests and scripting
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies
- Results-oriented and proactive
- Be detail-oriented and with excellent writing & verbal communication skills
Powered by JazzHR
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you