Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Design the User Interface (UI) for complex software applications for the web, desktop, and mobile applications.
2. Participates in design reviews.
3. Understands technical and functional design requirements.
4. Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
5. Develops detailed design specifications based on functional requirements and the created prototypes.
6. Works with Web Development Lead and Client and ensures the product is being developed as per the design.
7. Commits source-code and web pages to the file repository.
8. Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
9. Assists in physical and logical database design.
10. Performs code walkthroughs in order to understand / evaluate how the code works in the system, thereby ensuring its quality.
This will also serve as an opportunity to help coach / train, and mentor budding developers in ways of thinking about the code more deeply and more thoroughly.
11. Writes and maintains documentation to describe the written program (e.g. technical design & installation Documentation).
12. Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises program.
13. Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries / questions, or errors / problems within the program.
14. Researches on technologies and approaches critical to the systemâs UI / UX Design.
15. Responsible for enumerating and understanding the details so that potential issues may be identified at once and may suggest opportunities for improvement.
16. Runs unit tests to find errors and to confirm if program meets specifications.
Job Requirements :