Become one of the most impactful copywriters on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of graphic designers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
Who you are:
- A creative copywriter who writes clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
- A team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail.
- A person who can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the most impactful copywriters in the world
- A person with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Lead with empathy, serve as an ally for underrepresented communities, and create psychological safety to ensure the team can do their best work
- Ability to work independently (while also functioning and contributing as part of a team) and efficiently manage your own time.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
The copywriter will work closely with the marketing and growth team to ensure marketing campaigns, website and social media content is optimized.
What you’ll do:
- Write clear, attractive, compelling copy with a distinct voice for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Work with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Source images and other content
- Optimize current copy on our F4S website (page titles, Meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends and consumer’s search intent such as social listening and keyword research tools
- Conduct keyword searches and content marketing strategy analysis
- Study data to understand what our targeted customers are looking for and how they engage with our digital presence
- Able to analyze and measure the effectiveness of our SEO strategy and tactics
Qualifications (any or all):
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Has the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Able to multi-task and can gracefully handle pressure.
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in U.S, Australia, Asia and Europe for regular teaming and events. The ideal candidate will be based on the Europe timezone to work closely with our marketing team who are currently based in Ireland.
Why Join Us?
- Empower our users with helpful content
- Learn digital marketing and content marketing real-life skills
- Bring direct impact to the business and see blog traffic grow with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, part-time, contract, internships.
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone! email@example.com
How to get started?
Go to F4S.com and complete the F4S Questionnaire (15-30 mins) to help us better understand your work-style motivations and how we can best support your onboarding.
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR