This is a unique opportunity for an aspiring marketing professional to join the leading growth-stage startup in the most meaningful segment of the economy (parents) in two of the fastest growing regions in the world (South East Asia and Africa). You’ll be part of a core team that will assist the Philippine market entry of a leading direct to-consumer (D2C) FMCG brand of theAsianparent, a growth-stage startup funded by top global VCs and institutional investors such as Fosun International, JD.com, Mirae Asset-Naver New Growth Fund, and Vertex Ventures.
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions in the form of content, community and physical products. Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com, Vertex Ventures and others.
About Mama’s Choice
Mama’s Choice is SEAs first direct to consumer (D2C) brand in the mother and baby personal care space. We are creating innovative products specifically designed for the needs of young families in SEA, leveraging on deep experience and massive datasets from our partnership with theAsianParent. We launched 2019 in Indonesia and are now present in 4 countries with over 50 individual products. We are more than tripling our business every year and are now looking for a strong candidate to help us set up and grow our business in the Philippines. As a subsidiary of theAsianparent, Mama’s Choice is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Why join us?
● Strong core business growing exponentially and a leader in South East Asia
● Opportunity to create something completely new with a great purpose
● Dynamic, excited and motivated team (ex - BCG, Lazada, Google, AT Kearney, Grab, Uber, Eatigo)
● Opportunity to be absorbed for a full-time position and chart your own course building a 100 million dollar business from almost scratch
About The Role
This role will be based in our Philippines Office and primary role will be to assist in the following:
● Copywriting & Content Development: Be responsible for editing articles in our owned media channels and optimizing them for brand awareness & conversion. Be responsible for writing relevant copy for email, display ads, Shopee & Lazada storefronts, push notifications, website, and other brand touchpoints.
● Influencer and Community Management: Be responsible for assisting in influencer & community campaigns. Ensure deliverables are consistent with the brand’s goals. Audit social activity and key reporting metrics for influencer &community campaigns.
● Research and Audit: Audit content to align with the branding and messaging strategy. Regularly review owned media channels and monitor performance of key competitors
● Business Development Support: Work closely with the team in various business development and commercial activities that includes launch readiness planning, market and product research, and partnership activities where necessary
● Education: Currently enrolled in related courses such as Marketing, Advertising, Media Studies, Mass Communication, or similar.
● Preference: Preference to work in a startup environment, experiences in copywriting, influencer management, or ecommerce are a plus
● Attributes: Data driven, analytical, keen attention to detail, eager to learn & possessing critical thinking abilities
● Tools: Proficiency in MS Excel, GSuite, and must have knowledge on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok.
● Attitude: Independent attitude and seeking to solve problems. Curious and willing to test and try new things
● Language: Must be fluent in English and able to write in Tagalog
Powered by JazzHR