Job ID : 86702
Required Travel : Minimal
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future.
From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The Human Resources Consultant (HRP) is a key business partner within a specific business unit (or region, in the case of Regional HR Manager), responsible for implementing the HR strategy and best practices to support business goals.
The HRP leads the implementation of HR processes based on the HR calendar and provides consultancy to managers in HR related issues.
What will your job look like?
Drive region specific HR activities (recruitment, C&B policy implementation) and serve as regional SME in providing advice and guidance to the division / groups.
1. 3-5+ years relevant HR work experience preferably in a global / international service / consulting environment
2. Practical knowledge in the areas of employee management, employee relations, reward, employment law, organizational development and employee development / learning
3. Proven experience in global, complex companies
1. Bachelor degree in Social Science or Behavioral science - must.
2. Master degree in Human resource - preferable.
3. Bilingual in local country language and English.
Why you will love this job :