MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for an IT ASSET ANALYST!
General Description: An IT Asset Analyst is an asset management subject matter expert who is responsible for not just managing company assets, but also monitoring each one of them.
Work Schedule and Arrangement: 2 PM - 11 PM PHT; Office-based Setup
Office Location: 8th floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Manage and monitor company's assets.
- Serve as IT hardware asset management subject matter expert.
- Manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets.
- A college graduate of any course
- At least 1 year experience in general asset management
- Proven skill in multitasking and time management capabilities;
- Possess critical thinking, quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and communicate impact
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi task while meeting specific deadlines, Ability to excise sound, independent judgment in carrying out functions of the position
- Ability to consistently complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to write reports detailing daily, weekly and monthly activities
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated (personal initiative)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Physically fit to work in a BPO setting
- Willing to work in our office at Cebu IT Park
- Willing to work during holidays and weekends
Salary and monetary benefits (in PHP):
- Monthly salary of 25,5250
- New hire bonus of 5,000
- Monthly risk allowance of 2,000
Perks and other benefits:
- Paid Training Period
- All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
- Lactation breaks (for breastfeeding moms)
- Discounted optical services with our partner clinic
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
- Free Health insurance with one (1) free dependent
- Free Life insurance
- Free Accident insurance
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
Our Recruitment Process:
- Candidate Application Form
- General Assessment
- Initial Interview (Virtual)
- Final Interview (Virtual/In-office)
- Job Offer
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
PRO TIP: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!