Job Summary :
The I.T. Technical is responsible for ensuring proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish the organizational tasks.
Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and technical tracking tools. This includes receiving, documenting, prioritizing and actively resolving end user requests.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Oversees installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Server, end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
2. Provides on-line and field support to lodges regarding systems and technical problem.
3. Provides technical consultations and recommendations to end user.
4. Responsible for incoming and outgoing bench repair of end user.
5. Responsible for software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
6. Tests fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
7. Provides guidance to other members of the team.
8. Documents all pertinent end user identification information, including name , department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
9. Prioritizes and escalates the problems to the appropriate time.
10. Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
11. Monitors daily footage of CCTV Cameras to assigned lodges and sends weekly reports / status.
Skills and Qualifications :
1. The candidate must possess a degree in systems engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and communications engineering, computer science or any related field.
2. He / she must have knowledge of the operations, computer hardware and computer networking.
3. He / she must maintain effective working relations with peers.
4. He / she must be detail-oriented.
5. He / she must have the ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions and procedures as applied to computer operations and data processing.
6. He / she must have the ability to detect hardware and software malfunctions thorugh observation of error lights, machine stoppage, error messages, or faulty output and the ability to diagnose minor hardware or software problems sufficient to correct failure errors and to resume operation according to predetermined instructions.
7. He / she must have the ability to establish priorities, to work independently and to proceed with objector.
8. He / she must have the ability to work under pressure.
9. He / she must have the ability to work well in a team environment.
10. He / she must have the ability to handle multiple tasks when necessary and as directed by the supervisor.
11. He / she must be professional and works with the highest degree of integrity.