1. Responsible in reporting lot quality issues encountered during lot acceptance
2. Ensure lots with non-conformities are properly reviewed and documented in MRB tool
3. Conduct process audits and ensure timely closures of identified actions
4. Perform and deliver KPIs defined in Process Controls cell team
5. Ensure good housekeeping of assigned Station including safety and security
Experience in semiconductor manufacturing is an advantage. Computer literate and knowledgeable in using inspection equipment.
Education level required
2 - Lower secondary education / professional qualifications
Experience level required
06 / 06 / 2020
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.