and necessary training / OD related functions to ensure the proper administration of training and development programs to enhance the current levels of knowledge skills and attitudes of SCC plant employees, in accordance with established policies, guidelines and procedures.
1. Assist the H.R. Manager in planning, organizing and implementing various organization development programs to address the needs of SCC employees and the organization in general.
2. Coordinates with various departments and outside entities, and prepares the necessary trainings materials to ensure the smooth conduct of training programs sponsored or administered by the company or other outside agencies.
3. Conducts post training evaluations and follow-ups and makes the necessary evaluation reports.
4. Assist in the conduct and / or administration of various training needs analysis and assist in the evaluation of the same.
5. Conducts general and / or specialized training sessions covering specific areas which might be assigned HR Manager - Training.
6. Maintains a records management system for all Training / OD related programs and activities.
1. Source for internal and external applicants, conduct initial screening candidates for further screening and testing in order to meet company's requirement for qualified employees
Attend schedule monthly Labor Management Council meeting (Rank and File and Supervisory Union)
Plans and implements employee engagement activities (eg. Work place Culture campaign, Company Outing, Sport activities, Christmas Parties etc.)
Prepare regular report for submission to management and government agencies, prepare other required reports in order to ensure compliance to corporate and statutory requirements
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
1. Administration of employees HMO cards, follow ups and facilitate claims and update of HMO enrollee.
2. Processes employees emergency loan applications, cement purchase and bereavment assistance.
3. Coordinate with HMO provider for the yearly schedule of Executive and Annual Physical check-up of employees
RECORDS MANAGEMENT / EMPLOYEE 201 FILE
1. Files, updates and maintains confidentiality of all 201 files
2. Update & types Job Description of employees.
a) disciplinary cases
d) VL / SL Credits
e) Personnel movement I.e. promotion, lateral transfer, salary increase, etc. (HR Tools)
4. Prepare & types Certificate of Employment of employees as requested.
5. Handles outside background investigation on employees various loans, ie. Credit card, bank loan, and other loan applications
Assist in the coordination and implementation of Plant’s community relations efforts and other external stake holders