1. Regularly meet with TLs to review Service Levels and Issues and Risks for the relevant account.
2. Production assurance meetings are held with all TLs on a regular basis.
3. Develop an appropriate succession plan, including identification of a capable 2IC.
4. Develop leaders in all key areas of operational delivery by identifying, nurturing, motivating and challenging potential staff members in association with competency managers.
5. Ensure teams are working collaboratively and efficient across competencies.
1. Contribute, own or manage any PandS Major Incident. This includes ensuring teams are working efficiently through the course of the incident and extends to maintaining the quality of post incident reporting.
2. Ensure teams review, understand and adhere to Internal KPIs, OLAs and SLAs. (Incident Report Delivery, Incident Reduction, Failed Changes etc)
3. Attendance at key client meetings on a regular scheduled basis and critical client meetings on an ad-hoc basis as required.
4. Governance of workflow for the following fundamental areas : Incidents, Changes, Service Requests & Problems. Examples include ensuring queues are adequately managed, change processes are followed, issues are communicated etc.
5. Work with team to maintain and increase Customer Satisfaction levels by an annual percentage defined during each financial year
6. Ensure that standards & processes are adhered to in all engagements by the use of agreed toolsets and procedures.
7. Ensure Technical Support policies and procedures are defined and maintained appropriately in a centralised location and a consistent manner.
8. Liaise with third party vendors supported by the competency based relationship to ensure Technical Support co-operation.
9. Continuous Service Improvement Program (CSIP) contribution for PandS related activities. This may include providing direction, coordinating workshops and driving resolutions.
10. Planning & Management of Service Remediation Programs as required.
11. Implementing, and ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures.
12. Responsible for managing existing operations and implementing new operational processes.
13. Managing expectations across all internal stakeholder groups including service delivery.
14. Weekly review of operational dash-board and management of PandS related issues.
15. Instigate pro-active activities using problem and risk management processes.
16. Lead team to achieve and surpass PandS relevant client KPIs.
17. Single escalation point for Service Delivery across competencies.
18. Ensure quality of interaction and information flow to Service Delivery by PandS.
1. Mandatory review of all project proposals affecting the PandS Managed environment.
2. Measure productivity and develop plans to streamline and enhance utilisation.
3. Assist with the building and maintenance of the PandS revenue stream and expense control.
4. Ensure contribution to register of managed devices by PandS Staff, this will in turn ensure revenue is received for supported devices within PandS.
5. Keep track of headcount on the account and justify additional headcount on the basis of additional revenue.
6. Identify areas of organisation structural tuning within the Client virtual team.
Role PurposeThe role holder manages a large or complex team and demonstrates good knowledge of the area of operations that they have ownership for.
The role holder has responsibility to ensure and maintain the availability of the operation for customers and end users
Enter the email address you used to create your profile. Once your identity is confirmed, you will be able to manage your profile.