The Senior Research Analyst is part of the MARKET INSIGHTS Team which is the strategic sourcing & research CoE of AGS. The MARKET INSIGHTS team is responsible for providing strategic sourcing excellence and market and competitor insights/intelligence best practice that enables our RPO teams to build tactical sourcing strategies, increase candidate quality, and become true talent advisors. Senior Research Analysts are tasked with creating talent maps, and basic and complex reports covering various aspects of recruitment market intelligence, as well as conducting advanced research analyses and multi-tiered research projects.
- Creates talent maps for niche talent markets through semantic and deep-web search, with emphasis on the use of Boolean and other x-ray searching methodologies
- Gathers candidate intelligence from social media networks and from other online sources, through the use of appropriate extensions and tools
- Leverages gathered intelligence to create long-term sourcing strategies for niche and volume hiring challenges
- Performs market research tasks through advanced Google search, basic database mining, and data scraping
- Performs regular news monitoring across different sectors and geography
- Creates basic and advanced market intelligence deliverables that include simple & advanced salary & benefit analysis, sourcing channel analysis, brand perception report, industry level analysis, and talent movement
- Completes multi-tiered, complex research reports including competitor analysis, organizational chart mapping, marketing/brand audit, and advanced talent movement
- Publishes newsletters tackling the latest development and knowledge discovery in strategic sourcing & market intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Must have at least 1-3 years of relevant work experience; experience in doing recruitment or RPO market research would be a plus
- Must have excellent English communication skills, written & verbal; knowledge or fluency in another foreign language would be a plus
- Must be able to use Excel in creating lists and in creating/manipulating pivot tables
- Must be able to use Powerpoint in creating slides/decks containing AGS-approved images, graphics, charts, tables, and graphs
- Must be internet-savvy and can perform advanced Google search
- Must be able to understand the nuances of industry movement and trends
- Baseline knowledge of research databases that can complement the research needs of the team and AGS clients would be a plus
- Must have the ability to come up with compelling insights stemming from analysis of complex data sets; background or experience in data storytelling will be a plus
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.