1. Graduate of any 4 year course.
2. Computer literate.
3. Has good oral and written English communication skills.
4. Team player and work oriented.
5. Systematic and organized
6. Flexible and willing to undergo cross training.
7. Has minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an Account Officer / Executive in a Non-Life Insurance industry
8. Has experience in handling brokers accounts.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Build business relationship with brokers / clients
2. Solicit business from brokers / clients
3. Prepares quotation / proposals for the brokers / clients
4. Prepares renewal letters and notices
5. Brokers visitation
6. Monitoring / Reviewing of Renewal accounts which includes claims and collection status.
7. Confirm hold cover request from brokers / clients
8. Monitor premium receivables
9. Release policy documents
10. Underwrites fire and motor risk within limits of authority
11. Request policy issuance and endorsements to Business Center
12. Perform other task that may be assigned from time to time.
13. Review of accounts receivables and statement of accounts.
Job Type : Full-time