LexisNexis is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help professional customers make more informed decisions, increase productivity and serve their clients better.
We help lawyers win cases for their clients, manage their work more efficiently, and grow their practices. We assist corporations to better understand their markets and prevent bribery and corruption within their supply chains.
We aid universities in their efforts to help students become successful legal professionals, and we support governments and courts by making laws accessible and strengthening legal infrastructures.
We help collect evidence against war criminals and provide tools to combat human trafficking. We endeavor to advance the rule of law across the world.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 175 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide, is part of RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
Agents provide high quality multi-channel support (including but not limited to telephonic, chat, and email) and problem resolution to customers each day, in a manner that meets or exceeds defined department objectives to protect and increase LexisNexis revenues.
Additionally, Agents initiate the escalation process for unresolved customer problems and any follow up with customers. Agents are required to apply skills from training, education, experience or certifications to fulfill their daily responsibilities.
Our Agents with advanced education, experience or certifications are expected to share their skills and knowledge into the department to continually improve the overall knowledge of the staff.
In addition, Agents work in a team environment to maximize individual and team performance. Additional job functions & qualifications may be required based upon the type of support needed or the products supported, including research / usability support, technical trouble-shooting, account management / maintenance, etc.
1. Assist customers, regardless of channel, with product usability support and research assistance.
2. Diagnose and resolve problems using department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, resulting in increased customer confidence with LexisNexis products.
3. Act as an advocate for the customer in reporting feedback and resolving issues.
4. Perform as a positive role model by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
5. Ensure individual productivity and quality levels are met to meet and exceed customer expectations.
6. Work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment and collaborate across the organization.
7. Adapt to a frequently changing environment, which includes supporting new products and policies as well as using new tools.
8. Multi-task to maintain efficiency.
1. Juris Doctorate or paralegal certificate with extensive research experience required.
2. State bar licensure not required.
3. Additional compensation available for those who are bar licensed.
4. Customer service relationship building in all customer contacts.
5. Strong PC skills, including working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, multiple internet browsers as well as basic troubleshooting steps
6. Typing skills minimum 40 wpm.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer : qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should