The Job: Integrations Developer II
We are seeking an experienced Integration Developer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate is someone who is proficient in the analysis of complex data problems and with the development and implementation of business intelligence integration designs together with stakeholders in Agiloft or in customer projects.
- Build extensible data integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business.
- Implement processes and logic to extract, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a variety of sources.
- Develop and maintain data integration standards.
- Work with project stakeholders to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Ensure high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems in order to meet business solutions.
- Follow company guidelines for programming and documentation
- Mentor Junior Integration Developers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- At least two years of professional experience as integration developer
- Extensive hands-on experience with developing web services (REST & SOAP
- Extensive hands-on experience with RESTful API design and JSON data representation
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Fluent in the English language
- Experience with building integrations on middleware platforms such as Boomi
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development and career growth opportunities