Our IT team partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients.
We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an IT Business Partner in our Group Technology Services Team based in the Philippines. This role will be a homeworking role, as travel will be a requirement of the role to support the business locations and offices such as London, Isle of Man, Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey
The IT Business Partner has broad responsibility with the assigned business units and functional areas for the purpose of business technology support, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. The IT Business Partner serves as the link between business units (and group functions) and IT, and provides highly valued support and guidance. They collaborate with business leadership teams and key stakeholders to define opportunities, drive service improvement, escalate for positive solutions and report on IT services being delivered, as well as feedback to the IT teams on priorities and business changes.
The IT Business Partner provides support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business, striving to understand customer priorities and challenges.
- Service Reviews and senior escalation of incidents
- Managing and achieving SLA compliance, analysis, review and reporting
- Service Improvement Plan Management, communication and preparation
- Ticket review and escalation
- Post Incident Review preparation, reporting and tracking
- Major incident escalation from Service desk and Support teams, assessment, communication
- Establishing, developing and maintaining ITIL Continual Service Improvement plans
- Jurisdictional Vendor/3rd party relationship
- Attend CAB representing your Business’ interests
- Problem Management – raise and manage identified service and system problems (including technical and process)
- Regional Project support, occasional project management and business analysis
- Agree consistent DR plans between business BCP and IT Infrastructure owners, and ensure / report that tests are performed as required. Compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control process
- Identify, evaluate and progress and new business technology solutions
- Local onsite support resource relationship, and bi-lateral IT / Business support and escalations
- Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them effectively to directly coordinate team members and resources
- Risk management; raise risks to appropriate stakeholders as they are encountered, and manage risk mitigations.
Skills you need to Succeed:
- Extensive experience working in Service Management, operations and Delivery
- ITIL Foundation, Microsoft certification, Cisco Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritise workload and delivering within tight timeframes
- Project Management/business analysis is desirable, but not essential
- Experience in working with the financial services industry is desired, but not essential
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices