1. A graduate of BS Nursing with PRC License
2. With related work experience is an advantage
3. With OHNAP post-grad training is an advantage
4. Knowledgeable on the following : *Basic Life Support Protocol*First Aid Training
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills
6. Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
Job Overview :
Assists the Company Physician and Company Dentist in assessing employees’ health problems and needs; develops and implements annual health plans, and maintains employees’ health records.
How to Apply :
Interested applicants may hand carry or email their Application Letter, Updated Resume and Transcript of Records to hrd cmi.com.ph
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.