- Responsible for performing analyses and reporting test results according to the Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Performs sampling, testing and analyses in accordance with the QMS & Safety Policies defined in the Safety Manual.
- Performs standardization and prepares reagents and solutions.
- Prepares and updates reports related to the analyses performed.
- Operates and maintains equipment used in performing analyses.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goal or for his/her personal or professional training, education or development as programmed by his/her immediate superior.
- Signs worksheets and job instructions.
- Ensures that work performed is in accordance with the SGS policies and procedures, Quality Management System and other standards to which SGS subscribes, and SGS Safety Policies.
- Operates to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the SGS Code of Integrity.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goals or for his/her personal or professional training, education or development as programmed by his/her immediate superior.
- B.S. in Chemistry (or equivalent in experience or training) preferred.
- Licensed chemist (BS Chemistry, BS Biochemistry or BS Agrichemistry) or chemical technician
- Willing to work in Masbate
- Full time position
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Free Accommodation and daily meal provided
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you