PRE-SALES ENGINEER, VOIP, REMOTE WORK FROM HOME - ANYWHERE ACROSS PHILLIPPINES
Independent Contractor/ Freelance Full-Time Remote work from home role
Reports To: Regional Sales Director, ASEAN
Total No of Vacancies: 1
Travel : Since its a Customer Facing Role - it would require to meet Clients across the PH region
1. Excellent English Communicating Skills ( written & verbal )
2. To be based in the Philippines
3 Must have their own laptop/desktop which meets minimum qualifications:
Processor - Core i5 or higher, RAM - 8GB or higher, Bandwidth Requirements Minimum- Download Speed: at least 6 Mbps; Upload Speed: at least 5 Mbps. And a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet) and without interruption.
1840 & Company is a global managed marketplace for vetted professional resources and outsourcing solutions. We proactively curate a marketplace of freelance marketers, developers, and finance professionals globally. Additionally, 1840 and Company delivers managed outsourcing solutions such as contact center and back-office solutions currently from a work from home model. At 1840 & Company, we rely on knowledgeable professionals to interact with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. This position is for one of our clients who are looking for Pre Sales Engineer - VOIP
Pre-sales Engineer (SE) is an experienced engineer that takes part in all sales activities in the Philippines.
This role is a senior position and as such requires at least 5 years of experience in the technical field of Data/ VoIP/Telephony SW and HW. This position should have system “hands-on” and engineering capabilities while understanding the overall customer requirements to be in a position to lead him to the best solution for our client's requirements
The Pre Sales is in charge of all technical activities in the sales process from the opportunity phase until it is ready to be handed over to the post-sale phase.
The Pre Sales Engineer is part of the region’s sales organization. It is expected that this individual is knowledgeable in all products of the company
The SE is responsible for providing technical consulting to the sales force for all standard products and being involved actively (“hands-on”) in customer support through the Pre-Sale process. During the post-sales phase, the position’s primary goal is to be the focal point for all technical issues related to a customer (technical account management) excluding the actual Technical Services management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide technical assistance to the sales force during sales calls
2. Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling, leading discussions with customers on a “Managed Service Model” approach
3. Provide pre-sales technical support (“Hands-on capabilities”- a must)
4. Provide technical support during first time installation of new products together with AudioCodes partners and End Users
5. Pre-sales technical interface to the channel/partner while nurturing and managing technical knowledge transfer to the partners.
6. Analyze the technical fit of the solution against the prospects’ and customers’ requirements
7. Deliver customer presentations and hands-on product demonstrations, hence product setup knowledge is a requirement.
8. Provide product training to customers, prospects, and Sales during the pre-sales phase.
9. Lead RFP’s/RFI technical responses
10. Provide technical assistance to marketing for regional events (e.g. seminars, road shows, etc.)
11. Supervise and manage interoperability tests for systems being the interface between the customer /carrier and AUDC PM + BL
12. Support CPE interoperability tests between carrier and AUDC in his region.
13. Leading Proof of Concept activities in the region
5 years of professional experience in a VOIP-related field.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
a. UC + PBX/IP-PBX experience (MSFT and or Cisco equivalent)
b. Extensive knowledge of fixed-line telecommunication systems
c. Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN communication systems Hand-on capabilities
d. Strong SIP protocol experience
e. Knowledge of Microsoft Teams Enterprise Voice – An Advantage
f. Knowledge of Contact Center solutions (Genesys, ININ, Avaya or others) – An Advantage
g. Willingness to travel throughout the region when needed
h. Fluent in English
Powered by JazzHR