Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent, Education Proofs to be submitted at the time of Joining/Offers.
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience in HR.
- At least 3 - 4 year(s) of work experience as an HR Manager/HRBP is required for this position.
- Must have worked in HR within the BPO industry.
- Strong experience in Human Resources (Case Management, Employee Engagement, and Employee Relations) is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in Philippine Labor Laws and Government Mandated Benefits.
- Must be familiar in doing HR Analytics, Reports, Attrition Analysis and computing metrics.
- Must have experience in Front-Line C&B.
Willing to work in Alabang or Libis site