Job Description :
1. Create a detailed work plan for the implementation of the sustainable livelihood program in his / her assigned municipality / ies;
2. Forge partnerships with key stakeholders that will help ensure the viability and sustainability of microenterprises that will be established and create a job network of locally available employment opportunities.
The following stakeholders should be prioritized : LGU, field staff of national government agencies, business establishments, microfinance institutions, socio-civic organizations, civil society organizations, people 's organization, academe, faith-based groups and other volunteers;
3. Identify, profile, organize and train the program beneficiaries for the establishment of market-oriented microenterprises and referral to employment opportunities;
4. Provide technical assistance to the beneficiaries and partner stakeholders in implementing sustainable livelihood initiatives through the community driven enterprise development;
5. Monitor the implementation of the program outputs at the beneficiary and community levels through the use of different monitoring and evaluation tools provided by the Central office;
6. Prepare and submit reports and other documents required;
7. Function as a member of the DSWD Municipal Action Team together with the other field staff of the Pantawid Pamilya, KALAHI - CIDSS and Sustainable Livelihood Program (participate in all the meetings of the MAT, develop a Municipal Action Plan and perform assigned duties as agreed in MAt meetings;
8. Perform other related functions as may be assigned by the supervisor.