Social Welfare Officer III
Place of Assignment
National Coordination, Monitoring and Information Management Division
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
8 hours of relevant training
2 years of relevant experience
R.A. 1080 ( Registered Social Worker)
Interested applicants should prepare the following :
1. Application letter addressed to Atty. Tricia Clare A. Oco, Executive Director of Juvenile Justice and Welfare Council
2. Comprehensive resume with job description and 2x2 ID picture and duly accomplished CSC Form 212 Personal Data Sheet
3. Certificate of Social Work Eligibility; Copy of Report of Rating
4. Certificate or relevant training and seminars attended (to be submitted upon the scheduled exam and interview)
5. If applicable, qualified applicants must also submit copy of duly signed Individual Performance Contract / Summary of Rating of Performance Contracts Assessment from former / existing government office.
Kindly send your application via email to psboard.jjwc gmail.com
Deadline of submission of applications will be on May 20, 2016 . Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.