Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.
The Accounting Analyst provides support on all accounting processes in the Studio, ensuring the company observes all legal accounting & tax requirements, ensures the accuracy of the accounting entries, assists during monthly closings and in the preparation of annual financial statements. The candidate will be closely working with the team to perform functions in general accounting, tax, payroll and audit.
• Review monthly payroll, ensure timely payment of salaries and statutory obligations
• Communicate with government institutions (e.g. renewal of business permit and licenses, etc.)
• Petty Cash Fund custodian
• Process reimbursements (collection and checking of staff reimbursements, ensure that reimbursements are under company policy and budget)
• Supplier accreditation and accounts payable processing
• Bank Management (process payments either thru online bank, check and remittances, prepares bank reconciliations)
• Process Journal Vouchers, manages subsidiary & general ledgers and preparation of Trial Balance
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Other ad-hoc accounting related tasks
• Bachelor’s degree, major in Finance or Accounting
• Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• At least 3-5 years working experience as an Accounting or Finance Associate
• Excellent knowledge in local accounting legislation, tax regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• Advanced skills in MS Office and MS Excel
• Preferably with experience in using Oracle and/ or Peoplesoft
• Good English communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
• Customer oriented, hardworking and accountable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.