We are currently seeking a talented and professional Information Technology (IT) Specialist to join our team.Responsibilities : 1.
Troubleshoots problems with company networks and peripheral equipment, including troubleshooting problems with hardware and software.
2. Installs and troubleshoots hardware problems, including installing new applications, installing upgrades and assisting users to solve software problems.
3. Installs and maintains network systems and related peripheral equipment; performs basic network administration and security functions ensuring system integrity and security.
4. Installs, configures, supports, troubleshoots, and maintains network connectivity of all network devices including, PC hardware, hubs, printers, peripheral devices, and network client software.
implements solutions or notifies outsource providers as required.6. Provides help desk support after implementation of projects.
Provides day-to-day technical support in maintaining the information system, including responsibility for ensuring processes and outputs are complete and error-free.
7. Makes purchase recommendations, including helping users assess needs and providing justification for equipment and services.
8. Interprets information and informally arbitrates between system users when conflicts exist.9. Provides on-call support for complex and critical computer applications problems and issues.
10. Perform related duties assigned.11. Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and / or systems.
good grasp of networking / internet conceptsA minimum of two years’ experience in Windows Operating Systems (98, 2000, ME, Vista, XP, 7, 8, 10 and newer versions), and Linux installation, configuration, and managementA minimum of two years relevant experience in POS Retail System / EnvironmentsSkills : Good knowledge of IT hardware such as hubs, switches, routers, servers, and workstationsKnowledge of basic PABX telephone systemsKnowledge of Network Switches, Routers, Firewall, and Other Network and Security Related Device / sGood knowledge of computer hardware and software systemsStrong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills and ability to learn on the job is a mustAbility to plan, design, coordinate installation, test, and modify complex systems and subsystemsKnowledge in current relevant information technology tools and methods including Internet, web page design, networking software and setupKnowledge and experience in accounting, inventory, purchasing systemsStrong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills and ability to learn on the job is a must