This position is responsible for providing technical support to achieve Production targets by performing effective machine repairs and basic problem analyses to daily line sustaining issues within the designated platform in accordance with company guidelines and requirements.
1. Must have basic electronic / electrical / mechanical knowledge
2. Must be computer literate
3. Must be familiar with problem solving tools
4. Background on OEE / Uptime / Utilization
5. Knowledge on the following is an advantage - 4D / 8D, Error Proofing, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Statistics, Yellow Belt
6. Must be knowledgeable in semiconductor trends and equipment - SPEA, OSAI, EPSON, Multitest, Delta Matrix Handlers. HATINA, SPEA DOT, Fusion, Teradyne Verigy / J750 / T2K, ETS364 testers.
Education level required
3 - Upper secondary education diploma
Experience level required
English (2- Business fluent)
20 / 11 / 2020