The responsibilities of this position include, providing technical services for server and infrastructure areas of the Global Solution Division.
Wealth Asset Management. The candidate is expected to participate as a technical resource in the implementation and planning of projects that affect all areas of the division.
Responsibilities often require little / no supervision, to administer codes and other business processes related to Global Solution Division.
Wealth Asset Management. The candidate is required to have strong knowledge of Investments Tier4 apps.
logging, error codes, validation and testing.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Platform Support. Administer and support server based platforms managed by the GSD Applications andGlobal Wealth Asset Management Platform Technology Services team.
Provide problem analysis, investigation and resolution for software and hardware issues as related to the platforms we support.
2. Server Management. Install, analyze, configure, manage and maintain multiple applications on Development and Pre-Production servers while providing technical support.
Administer codes and scripts into Development, Pre-Production and subsequently Production server environments. Monitor patches via change process.
Monitor disk and memory spaces plus CPU usage. Administer file system access.
3. Network / Infrastructure Management. Assist in coordination of maintenance windows and activities for setup, break / fix and enhancements.
Provide feedback for LAN / WAN issues and participate in planned upgrades, enhancements and migrations of shared infrastructure systems.
4. Problem / Incident / Change management. Analyze planned changes for impact and provide approvals. Respond to incidents expediting measures and activities to address them.
Work with vendors and support business teams to analyze root causes and modify current processes to improve overall system efficiencies, review and approve planned & emergency change activities.
Create tickets to support incident resolution tasks. Represent change at divisional meetings. Integrate vendor activities through effective coordination into change / problem process
5. Production Support and Implementation. Observe appropriate procedural activities in moving codes and scripts into production environments.
Work with business units to identify issues affecting successful implementation and work out solutions. Manage volume of requests according to maintenance window and resource availability under severe time constraints.
Perform various tasks such as software certifications, create requests for additional SAN space and maintaining managed resources inventory lists and documentation.
6. Project Participant. Meet with project teams on all phases of projects to provide skills, knowledge and resources to support projects requirements, typically as an implementer.
Advice on feasibility of timelines as related to technical aspects of projects. Integrate steady state processes with project tasks, including, product certification, User Acceptance Testing and production implementation.
Provides functional participation for technical initiatives of moderate complexity
7. LINUX / UNIX Administration. Troubleshoot issues with Oracle Data Appliance and RHEL base Linux / Unix appliances and manage Maximis and similar applications.
Will be responsible for maintaining enterprise wide Linux / Unix servers in an Oracle and Red Hat Environment. Write scripts to manage and monitor the application and environment on the Linux / Unix servers.
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire :
Minimum Experience :
Soft Skills :
Technical Skills :