The role requires an articulate, problem solver, and critical thinker to assist with the delivery of customer engagement transformation projects involving Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
You will be responsible for :
1. Providing advice on technical options, patterns, trends, and solutions to our internal teams and to our clients.
2. Designing and developing technical solutions appropriate to our clients’ requirements and constraints.
3. Integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems and data sources.
4. Working as part of our extended Scrum teams, participating in Scrum events on a daily basis.
What you’ll bring to the team
1. Has a profound knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration and customization.
2. Proven experience in developing technical solutions for Dynamics 365 CE or Dynamics CRM using the following technologies / frameworks / objects
c. Dynamics 365 Plugins and workflows
d. FetchXML, LiNQ, oData
3. You have an advantage if, you have proven experience in using the following technologies with Dynamics 365 :
c. Dynamics 365 Portal
d. Azure (Logic Apps, Azure Functions, App Service, Azure Cognitive Services)
g. SSIS with KingswaySoft / Scribe.
h. DevOps (TFS), JIRA
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and complex problem-solving skills.
5. A demonstrated passion for continual learning and personal development.