Job Description : Position target :
Position target :
The main target of the position is to administer the Kafka infrastructure, mainly taking care about availability, performance, security and automation.
Tasks and responsibilities :
1. Perform 3rd level administrator support for Kafka infrastructure.
2. Ensure support availability during agreed business hours.
3. Ensure 24 / 7 support availability during the rotational service guard period.
4. Responsible for maintaining the availability, performance and security of Kafka infrastructure.
5. Develop and maintain the automation for Kafka infrastructure.
6. Pro-active service improvement.
7. Responsible for issue reporting and suggesting solutions to frequently occurring issues.
8. Ensure knowledge sharing and documentations.
9. Integrate with the team, supporting middleware technologies as needed.
10. Participating in ad-hoc projects allocated by the Management and completing them within agreed timeframes.
11. Compliance with internal regulations, procedures, law and managers orders, including labor regulations, regulations on remuneration and other internal regulations in the company, including company’s intellectual property protection.
12. Behaviors and attitudes consistent with the values.
13. Professional skills development by participation in training and constant self-education.
Education and skills :
Minimal requirements :
1. Experience in Kafka administration.
2. Ability of analytical thinking.
3. Ability to deal with difficult situations and work under pressure.
4. Ability to work as a team member with collaborative thinking.
5. Planning and Organizing Skills.
6. Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience.
Minimal work experience :
1. As minimum 2 years of experience working as Kafka administrator.
2. Experience in other messaging systems such as IBM MQ or Rabbit MQ.
3. Experience in the Atlassian stack tools Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket (GIT).
4. Experience in Ansible automation development.
5. Experience in Jenkins automation development.
6. Experience in the scripting languages shell and python.
7. Experience in the operating systems Linux (RedHat and / or SuSE) and Windows Server.
8. Experience in virtual machines systems such as VMware and containerized systems such as Docker / Kubernetes.
9. Experience in the search engine such as Elasticsearch.
10. Experience in monitoring solutions such as Nagios.
11. Experience in working both Agile Scrum and ITIL methodologies.
Required Skills :
Remuneration Messaging Performance Bitbucket Ansible ElasticSearch Development Support Search Confluence Protection Kubernetes ITIL VMware Windows Server Operating Systems Participation Jenkins Docker Automation Infrastructure Scrum JIRA Regulations Availability Security Linux Python Git Pressure Windows Education Administration Planning Business Training Management